I provide tax preparation for a variety of Canadian returns for all types of taxpayers. I also prepare US individual income tax returns for US citizens abroad as well as US residents.

  • Common returns I can help you with include:
  • Personal income tax returns (T1)
  • US Personal income tax returns (1040)
  • Corporate income tax returns (T2 and provincial equivalent for Canadian-Controlled Private Corporations only)
  • Partnership income and information returns (T5013)
  • Employment, investment, and other income statements/slips (T4, T5, NR4, etc.)
  • GST/HST returns

I also provide tax advice and planning services to help you improve or maintain your tax positions.

All services are provided exclusively online, through e-mail, a secure online portal, and/or toll-free fax. My clients appreciate the time and cost savings that can be had from transmitting information electronically rather than travelling to meet in person just to hand over documents. Increasingly, tax information is already maintained electronically as PDF or Excel files and I hope to minimise the waste and effort necessary to turn those documents into tax returns for the government.

Individuals like myself who travel often, or who are out of the country, also prefer the convenience of working with a service provider on their own time and without the need to arrange calls or meetings across time zones. I am, of course, available to discuss via telephone or Skype when engaged to provide tax planning advice beyond the preparation of returns.